Slider

Tuesday 21 February 2017

in

Bridesmaid Dress Inspo: Aisle Style UK




Hello, my lovelies! 
Today I have something a little bit different. As spring and summer are just around the corner and wedding season is coming, I decided to give you some inspiration for bridesmaid dresses from this very cool website Aisle Style UK. I am sure, that if your big day is coming up, you´ve already chosen THE dress. However, if you are just like me and usually attend weddings as a guest (or a bridesmaid), then I´ve got some options for you, girl. ;) Here you can find new 2017 Bridesmaid dresses.


I personally love lace details when it comes to evening dresses! I think it looks very delicate and feminine - perfect for a spring wedding. I would choose a pastel color, but there are a lot of different color options.





Who said, that your dress has to be long? Sometimes it´s more appropriate to wear something slightly shorter. Here are some of my favorite ones. I especially like the one with loose bell-sleeves. It´s so unique! 

           Pink dress                                                     Lilac Dress                                          Boho dress



You can also find there some special occasion dresses, wedding party dresses and plus size ones. <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Loved the entire collection of bridesmaid’s dresses. I am getting the honor to be a bridesmaid in my sister’s wedding that will be arranged next month at one of wedding venues. Want to have the best dress for the day as want to look gorgeous. Any help?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan